The Diver marries our elegant design language with the utilitarian nature of a dive watch. Expect a svelte watch capable of withstanding the rigours of underwater exploration.
3 Reasons The Diver is Special
- User Comfort. One of the most comfortable divers on the wrist due to its well-proportioned case - it is c.20% thinner than the Tudor Black Bay 41 with identical water resistance ratings.
- Signature Guilloché Dial. Our signature dials transform under light - a visual spectacle at the flick of your wrist.
- Convenient & Robust Bracelet. The stainless steel tapered bracelet looks and feels well-made & offers a half-link micro-adjustment and a quick release pin.
- 316L Stainless Steel Case with 20ATM WR. 40mm diameter / 43mm lug-to-lug / sub-12mm thin / 20mm lug-width. Brushed and high-polished surfaces with a screw-down crown and 20ATM / 200m water resistance.
- Dive or 12-Hour Bezel Options. 120-click unidirectional rotating bezel included. Choose from a traditional dive bezel (measures elapsed time up to 1 hour) or 12-hour bezel (tracks time in another time-zone).
- Miyota 9039 Movement. Premium Japanese automatic movement with 42 hours power reserve, hacking seconds and high 4Hz frequency. Expect a smooth sweeping seconds hand.
- Engraved Movement. 'Seigaiha’ (blue sea & waves) pattern engraved on the rotor as a tribute to the movement’s Japanese roots and the watch’s diving theme. Historically, 'Seigaiha' symbolised resilience and fortune.
- Guilloché Dial with 4 Color Choices. Double-layer dial with signature guilloché effect. Choose from: (1) navy blue; (2) moss green; (3) warm grey; and (4) burgundy.
- 2 types of Super-LumiNova. BGW9 (blue) on the hands and C3 (green) on the markers aid reading the time in the dark. Super-LumiNova is the benchmark for the luxury watch industry.
- Sapphire Crystal. Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with AR-coating minimises glare when telling the time.
- Adjustable 316L Stainless Steel Bracelet. The bracelet includes: (1) 6mm taper for comfort; (2) micro-adjustability allowing you to resize the bracelet (half-link only) on-the-go; (3) quick-release pin allowing you to change straps without tools.
- Extra Rubber Strap. Tapered rubber strap with tang buckle and quick-release pin also included.
- Limited to 125 pieces per color. Serial number engraved on the case-back. Designs are not reproduced once sold out.
- Travel Watch Roll Included. Each watch comes with a leather travel roll which fits up to 4 watches.
- Free Worldwide Shipping.
- 2 Year International Repair Warranty.
Why I Love It:
The Reverie Diver has great specifications for the price – sapphire crystal, 200m WR rating, a solid bracelet (with an additional rubber strap), Miyota 9039 movement, and dual Swiss Superluminova are all features on the Reverie Diver. The design is distinctive as well, and the watch really pops on the wrist. There is no shortage of affordable dive watches in the microbrand sphere, but most look like generic homages of the Rolex Submariner. The same cannot be said about the Reverie Diver, with its striking guilloche dial and 12-hour bezel setting it apart from its peers.