The GT is our interpretation of the spirit of driving and is the perfect watch for your next road trip.
3 Reasons The GT is Special
- Vintage design with modern technical capabilities. The GT marries vintage design elements (tear-drop shaped lugs & stepped bezel) with a modern and reliable movement.
- Innovative Movement. The Seiko VK64 mecha-quartz movement offers the best of both worlds - the beautiful sweeping motion of a mechanical chronograph & the accuracy/convenience of a quartz movement.
- Signature Guilloché Dial. Our signature dials transform under light - a visual spectacle at the flick of your wrist. The GT's triple-layer construction adds depth to its design.
- 316L Stainless Steel Case. Case comes with vintage design elements such as tear drop-shaped lugs and a stepped bezel, & features both brushed and polished finishes. Case dimensions: 40mm (diameter), 11.6mm (height), 20mm (lug-to-lug width).
- Seiko VK64 Mecha-Quartz Movement. Offers the sweeping motion of mechanical watches with the reliability of a quartz movement.
- Signature Guilloché Dial. Triple-layer dial with our signature guilloché effect for visual depth.
- Super-LumiNova. Comes with lume in 2 colours: blue on the hands & green on the hour markers.
- Sapphire Crystal. Twice as hard as normal glass and nearly as hard as diamond. Inner anti-reflective coating also included.
- Medallion Embossed Case-Back. Embossed racing medallion case-back with an engraving of each watch's limited edition reference number.
- 2 Tapered Leather Straps Included. Each watch comes with 2 leather straps made from genuine leather sourced from Italy, which are 20mm wide and taper down to 18mm at the buckle. Both straps have our convenient strap-change (CSC) function allowing you to change straps without any tools.
- 5ATM water resistance.
- Leather Watch Roll Included.
- Limited Edition. Only 175 pieces per colour worldwide.
- Free Shipping Worldwide.
- 1 Year International Repair Warranty.
Why I Love It:
I love the depth and contrast that’s present in this watch. It has a complex but stunningly beautiful dial, with thought paid to the case and the caseback as well – two aspects that most watch brands neglect.
Written Review: https://www.wahsoshiok.com/watch-review-reverie-gt/